Thursday, January 15, 2015

MOPS Clip Art

I've been busy, busy, busy illustrating for other people and websites, most of which I can't share with you yet (but soon!). 
One small project I just finished is this cute clip art for our local MOPS newsletter!

I'll go ahead and admit this is an illustration of my own life and house.
Our topic is organization- home, kids, work, financial, spiritual- and everything in between. The Lord knows I always need help getting my life in order.  It seems like if one area is organized, none of the others are.  Can you relate?
If you would like this clip art for your own use, I'm offering it free, just click below and save to your own computer.

 Please do not use this for profit.  It is for personal and/or nonprofit use only.

And don't worry, I've got a few more coloring pages and Saint Mini-books in the works... :)

Have a blessed day!
Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment