Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'm moving!

Hey friends!

Blogger/blogspot has served me well, but I am excited about the features and options I'll have on my own site!  So get ready to start visiting

I've already moved most of my work over there, and I'll finish up soon!  Any new posts, free coloring pages, links to other fun illustrations will be posted there.  I'll leave this site active for now, but will eventually close/redirect it to my new site.

New site, new logo, new header, and lots of fun coloring pages and printables to come in the new year!

If you are a subscriber, don't forget to subscribe to the new site!  I'm not transferring any emails over there.  Subscribers get to see new free coloring pages first, as well as take advantage of 'first posted sales' on any of my paid products. 

 If not for you, creating these resources would not be possible. Thank you for visiting, sharing, and helping me make this dream become a reality.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment