Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cute (and FREE) Coloring page with Thank You God Prayer

So, I do intend to continue my color through the Bible series.  It's just been a busy few weeks with custom/private orders as well as some planned traveling.  Today, however, my daughter wanted a coloring page to go with a cute children's Thank You prayer in one of her children's prayer books. 
I made a rainbow boarder to go around it, which if you have older kids they may want to color themselves (with sharp coloring pencils).  Or you can print the already colored boarder version.
 I hope this coloring page helps you and your children thank and praise God even more today!

I think you can just click and print.  It this doesn't work for you let me know!

 



Thank You Prayer (color boarder) 

Here it is colored in! (Can you tell which parts I helped with?)


These are free to use.  Please do not copy and sell them.Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Love this coloring page. The rainbow border is darling!

    ReplyDelete